Health Hotel Bad Vigaun
Room rates & hotel offers for 2023
|Rooms||Room price pp/night|
|Double room with breakfast (with balcony, terrace/patio or loggia)||EUR 128.00|
|Double-room with breakfast (without balcony, terrace/patio or loggia)||EUR 119.00|
|Single-room (with balcony, terrace/patio or loggia)||EUR 155.00|
|Half-board surcharge||EUR 29.00|
|Full-board surcharge||EUR 41.00|
|Extra bed (incl. breakfast)||EUR 61.00|
All prices are per person – per night.
n top of the listed prices, each guest is subject to a supplementary per-night overnight tax of € 1,20.
The registration number of Bad Vigaun Medical Centre for purposes of Salzburg’s Accommodation tax Act is 50213-000001-2020.
|Children in parents’ room||Price per child/night|
|Up to 2 years of age||Free of charge|
|3 to 7 years of age||80% discount|
|8 to 12 years of age||40% discount|
Please note, there is no on-site childcare service.
All packages include the following services:
- Admission to the public spa and use of the wellness and sauna area
- Free use of the weights room and fitness studio
- Free underground parking
- Bathrobe and bath towel provided
- Pets will not be admitted as the facility is categorised as a medical centre.
- 10% discount for regular guests on bed and breakfast starting from the 5th private stay.
- Rooms can be occupied from 1pm on the day of arrival.
- Rooms should be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- There are no therapy appointments on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. (Exception: Bad Vigaun weekend).
- Breakfast: Varied buffet breakfast
- Half-board: Multi-choice 3-course lunch or evening meal with a varied salad buffet
- Full-board: Multi-choice 3-course lunch and evening meal with a varied salad buffet